Unit 3, 29 Eighth Street, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118Sold $210,000
Neat and tidy unit, in a great location!
Unit Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
Whether you are looking for the perfect investment property, your first home or to downsize your own living, this could be the unit for you! Built in 1990 and set in a group of six, Unit 3 offers privacy and security being located at the back left of the complex. The location is fantastic, being within walking distance to the main street of Gawler.
– Formal entry
– Lounge with ceiling fan and bay window with a lovely outlook
– Meals area with sliding doors to outside
– Kitchen with electric cooktop/oven and a great amount of cupboard space
– Two bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
– One bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with a door to outside
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Outdoor pergola area
– Single garage with automatic roller door and internal door access
– Rainwater tank
– Garden shed
– Low maintenance backyard
– Strata fees approx. $322 per quarter
– Council rates approx. $330 per quarter
– Currently tenanted for $265 per week on a periodic lease
Due to COVID-19, only private inspections are available. Please contact the agent to discuss further.