Unit 1, 41 Redbanks Road, WILLASTON SA 5118$219,995
Immaculate two-bedroom unit, in a convenient location!
Unit - WILLASTON SA
This lovely unit was built in 1991 and is sitting on an allotment size of approx. 187sqm, amongst a small group of three units. The location is convenient, being only a 5-minute drive to the main street of Gawler, walking distance to amenities, close to walking and bike trails and offers easy access out of Gawler onto the Northern Expressway or to the Barossa. Whether you are looking for the perfect investment property, your first home, or to downsize your own living, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
– Lounge room with floating floors
– Meals area with slate flooring
– Updated kitchen with a servery, an ample amount of cupboard space, double sink, Puratap, gas cooktop and an electric oven
– Two great size bedrooms, both with floating floors and mirrored built in robes
– One bathroom with bath, shower and modern vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with door access outside
– Linen cupboard in the hallway
– Split system heating and cooling
– Security system including a camera at the front door
– Outdoor verandah area
– Low maintenance garden
– Single carport
– Strata fees approx. $333 per quarter
– Council rates approx. $313 per quarter
– Currently tenanted for $250 per week on a periodic lease
Due to COVID-19, only private inspections are available. Please contact the agent to discuss further.