Lot 51, 1932 Two Wells Road, GAWLER SA 5118Sold
Stone cottage on 5-acre allotment perfect for renovation!
House Sold - GAWLER SA
This is the perfect opportunity for the right purchaser to secure themselves a brilliant old stone home with a heap of character! This proud home which has been lovingly owned by one family for over 50 years presents a rare opportunity for the astute buyer. The home itself is on a prime 5 acre allotment only minutes from the Gawler town centre and is conveniently located close to the northern expressway making commuting to and from the city a breeze! The home needs renovating however the savvy buyer will be able to see the value here and this won’t last long!
– Two good sized bedrooms (one room has a fire place).
– Both bedrooms fitted with reverse cycle split systems (both installed in the last 12 months).
– One extra room utilised as a study or third bedroom.
– Rumpus room perfect for teenagers retreat or could be utilised as a fourth bedroom.
– Kitchen with electric cooktop/oven and old style oven still in place.
– Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity.
– Lounge room equipped with new combustion wood fire installed.
– New carpets and vinyl fitted throughout within the last 12 months.
– Underground well.
– Various shedding for storage, one of the sheds has a pit for servicing vehicles.
– Lockable double garage with manual door.
– Solid rural fencing surrounding the home.
– Set within 300m to the Gawler trotting track perfect for horse trainers.
– Set on 5.11 acre allotment.
– Rural Living / Rural Agistment.
Please call me any time to arrange a viewing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage