901 Gawler - One Tree Hill Road, YATTALUNGA SA 5114Sold $1,175,000
Magnificent Estate on Acreage with Stunning 360-degree views!
House Sold - YATTALUNGA SA
Barker Real Estate are extremely proud to present this wonderful lifestyle property to the market. Situated on approx. 157.77 acres and offering 360-degree views of the rolling hills and countryside in Yattalunga. The tranquil location is ideal for those seeking a private but spacious lifestyle and appreciate the convenience of a 10-minute drive to the amenities and schools in Gawler.
The home boasts four bedrooms plus a study, two bathrooms, three living areas, huge outdoor entertaining, swimming pool and a triple garage.
The property offers extensive shedding, rainwater, a creek running through with natural springs and the land is ideal for horse, cattle and sheep grazing. Make sure you view the video, to experience the wonderful landscape this property has to offer! This is one not to be missed!
• Built in 2005 by Hickinbotham
• Wide entry hallway with vaulted ceiling and two beautiful archways
• Huge formal lounge room with vaulted ceiling and lovely cornicing
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family area with ceiling fan, downlighting and double glass doors opening outside.
• Kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge alcove, electric oven and cooktop, double sink, overhead cupboards, breakfast bar, walk in pantry and huge windows looking out to the amazing views
• Additional rumpus room with double door entry, great quality carpet, ceiling fan and large windows
• Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe, plus built-in robes, bay window with timber plantation shutters and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Study with built in robe
• Three-way family bathroom with timber plantation shutters, shower and bath, vanity with full width mirror, separate toilet and linen storage.
• Laundry with built in cupboards and great bench space
• High ceilings
• New laminate flooring installed 12 months ago
• Ducted, reverse cycle, heating and cooling
• Roller shutters on windows
• Huge outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool, with stunning views as far as the eye can see. Offering a pitched roof, great lighting, built in outdoor kitchen and cafe blinds.
• Inground, fiberglass, salt-chlorinated, solar heated, swimming pool with a creepy crawly and solar blanket included.
• Lovely lawn area
• Triple car garage (two automatic roller doors)
• Solar power
• Council Rates approx. $3,000.00 per annum
• Current Zoning: Primary Production (Mount Lofty Ranges) PRPRO (MLR)
• 9 x 6m (approx.) garage with pitched roof
• 3.2 x 4m (approx.) garden shed
• 21 x 12m (approx.) implement shed with high pitch roof
• Shearing shed
• 2 x rainwater tanks – plumbed to house
• Another rainwater tank – can be plumbed to house
• Cattle yards
• Creek running through the property
• Natural Springs for domestic stock use
This property is by private appointment only, please call Nicky Barker for more information and to booking your viewing today.