9 Wills Way, HEWETT SA 5118Sold $490,000
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!! VENDOR SAYS SELL!!
House Sold - HEWETT SA
Built in 2003 and sitting on a flat, low maintenance sized allotment of 550sqm, this property is ready for the new owners to simply move in and enjoy.
The property offers an immaculate, high class home, that is complimented with the most gorgeous courtyard gardens!
The floor plan is flexible and can cater to many different buyers. The home comprises of three or four bedrooms, two large living areas, a study nook and a double garage with large amounts of built in storage.
You couldn’t ask for a better location; at the end of a quiet street, across from the reserve, views of the creek line and the country side, access to walking trails and within close proximity to schools and the local shops in Hewett.
• Spacious formal dining/lounge room at the front of the home with bay window and new timber blinds
• Open plan kitchen, family and meals area with huge bay window allowing for plenty of natural light and corner built in gas heater
• Gorgeous kitchen offering island bench, breakfast bar seating, 2 x walk in pantries, electric cooktop and oven, double sink, pura tap and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with his and hers walk through robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
• Bedroom two and three with built in robes
• Bedroom four could alternatively be used as a study or kids play room
• Study nook with bench space, built in cupboards and shelving
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• New carpets in lounge room, master bedroom as well as bedrooms two and three
• Vaulted ceilings, archways, ceiling roses, French glass doors, down lighting and lead-light windows throughout.
• Security system
• Paved, outdoor entertaining area with gabled roof and blinds
• Beautiful and manicured courtyard gardens with an automatic watering system
• Double garage offering fantastic built in cupboard space and automatic roller door
• Garden shed
• Rainwater tank plumbed to the kitchen and garden tap
• Gas hot water system
• Council rates: Approx $2,400 per annum
Please call me anytime for more information or to book a viewing today.