9 Mckinlay Avenue, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Beautiful Three Bedroom home in Gawler East with parking for multiple cars and your caravan
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
Built in 1971, this beautiful, fully renovated home boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets, three living areas, a modern kitchen, garage with automatic panel lift door which fits 3 cars (in length) with two other carports for cars and caravans. This property sits on a large allotment of approx. 1277sqm with a wide frontage and two driveways. There is a verandah at the rear with great views which overlook the in ground pool. This property is within walking distance to the main street of Gawler and close to all amenities.
– Entryway with lovely cornicing
– Long hallway with linen cupboard
– Formal lounge with downlights throughout, combustion heater and sliding door access to the rear verandah and views of the pool
– Large rumpus room with floating floor boards, wet area with sink, dishwasher, oven, ceiling fan and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Open plan kitchen/family room with built in shelving to family room and downlights throughout with access to the rear of the property
– Beautiful kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, dishwasher, electric cooktop and under bench oven with range hood, double white sink with filtered tap , ample storage with soft close drawers and cupboards, plenty of bench space and beautiful views over the back garden which can be accessed via a sliding door
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite with floating vanity and heated towel rack
– Built in robes to bedroom three
– Main bathroom with vanity, shower, bath and toilet
– Separate toilet with access from the rear of the property
– Tiled laundry with linen cupboards, shelving and access to the rear of the property
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Automatic roller blinds
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Solar panels
– Beautiful in ground swimming pool.
– Nice sized back yard with lawn, pergola and BBQ area
– Garage with high pitched roof and automatic panel lift door which can house up to 3 cars
– Fully lined and insulated 5.7 x 5.7 (approx.) shed with reverse cycle split system with access from the garage
– 4.3 x 2.5m garden shed with concrete floor and shelving.
– NBN connected
– Low maintenance front garden
This home could be what you have been waiting for! Please call anytime for more information. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
Land size: 1277 (approx.)
Build year: 1971
Council: Town of Gawler
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,277 m²
- 3 Garage
- 3 Carport