9 Kies Court, LYNDOCH SA 5351Contact Agent
Make An Offer!!! Neat as a pin! Four-bedroom family home in a lovely town!
House - LYNDOCH SA
With a lovely outlook, being situated across from a reserve, this home was built in 2010 and is sitting on an approx. 589 sqm allotment.
Comprising of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two indoor living areas, two outdoor entertaining areas, double garage and a low maintenance backyard.
There is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy this home and all its location has to offer. Lyndoch is a lovely town, it offers all the amenities you could need including schools, parks, cafes, restaurants, local pub, post office, bakery, fashion store, hairdressers, supermarket and petrol station.
– Master bedroom with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms two, three and four with built in robes
– Separate formal lounge room
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
– Kitchen with corner pantry, double sink, Puratap, dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop and ample amounts of cupboard and bench space.
– Family bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet and separate vanity area with linen cupboard
– Laundry with door access outside
– Ceiling fans through out the home
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Gas wall furnace for heating
– Security system
– Alfresco area with ceiling fans
– Large pitched roof pergola with ceiling fans
– Double garage with an automatic roller door, a door into the home plus a rear manual roller door
– Side access gates allowing room for storage of a trailer
– Patio/bbq area
– Garden shed
– Underground irrigation in front and back gardens
– Rainwater tank plumbed to the main toilet
– Solar panels
– Gas cylinder instant hot water service
Due to COVID-19, only private inspections are available. Please contact the agent to discuss further.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 589 m²
- 2 Garage