87 Main North Road, WILLASTON SA 5118Sold
Four Bedroom Home with Endless Potential!
House Sold - WILLASTON SA
This home comes equipped with four large bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen, large family room and small shedding. Built in 1880 the home has so much potential for upgrades and sits on a great sized allotment of approx. 681sqm. It is conveniently located a short walk away from parklands and public transport, and a short drive to Sturt Highway or the main street of Gawler where you will find the best local restaurants, shopping centres, schools and more.
• High ceilings throughout
• Eat-in kitchen with electric oven and pantry cupboard
• Bedrooms one and four with ceiling fans
• Bedrooms two and three with ceiling fans and an ornate fireplace
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Large family room with double sliding doors and split system heating and cooling
• Garden shed approx. 2.7×3.2m with pitched roof
• Store room approx. 1.7×3.7m
• Studio/tool room with pitched roof approx. 4.7×2.4m
• Two rainwater tanks for garden use
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Solar system
• Electric hot water
• Land size: 681sqm approx.
• Built: 1880
• CT: 6042/870
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $1535 approx. per annum
• Connections: Mains water, sewer and electricity
• Easement: Nil
• Rental return: $430 – $450 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 681 m²