7A Peacock Avenue, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold $588,000
Perfect on Peacock!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
Barker Real Estate are pleased to present this lovely large property to the market. The immaculately presented home was built in 2011 and offers a very large and flexible floor plan with five bedrooms, three generous sized living areas and two bathrooms. Sitting on an approx. 2029sqm allotment and located in a sought-after area of Gawler East close to schools, shops and a reserve.
– Front portico and large entry way
– Five generous sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom featuring double doors, large window with views, ceiling fan, large walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity, shower and toilet
– All other bedrooms with built in robes
– Separate formal lounge at the front of the home with large window overlooking front garden
– Open plan kitchen and family room
– Large modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar, electric cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher and double sink
– Additional formal dining or rumpus room at the back of the home
– Family bathroom central to the bedrooms with separate vanity area and separate toilet
– Laundry with linen cupboards and door access outside
– Split system in the formal lounge
– Gas combustion heater in the family room, central to the home
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Good quality carpets and lovely floating floorboards
– NBN connection
– Outdoor entertaining area with gabled roof and ceiling fan
– Double enclosed carport with automatic roller doors
– Side access into the rear yard
– Rainwater tank and garden shed
– Fantastic large backyard for pets and the kids to play
– Moss rock retaining, low maintenance gardens and a large lawn area
– Ample amount of open car parking spaces
– Plenty of room for adding a large shed or pool, whatever the new owners desire!
– *Spa not included
Homes of this quality do not come onto the market very often. Please call Nicky Barker anytime for more information. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.