7 Theodore Street EVANSTON PARK, SA 5116Sold $245,000
Value for money!
House Sold - EVANSTON PARK SA
This affordable 1979 built three-bedroom home is sure to suit many buyers with the home being perfect for first home buyers, investors or even the growing family! The home is situated on a nice spacious 792 sqm allotment & offers drive through access to the shed & much much more!
– Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Double sliding doors open into the L-Shaped lounge and dining room
– Spacious kitchen with pantry cupboard, plenty of bench space and large window looking out in the outdoor entertaining area
– Family bathroom with vanity, bath, shower and separate toilet
– Ducted evaporative cooling system and split system air conditioner in the lounge room
– Updated carpets
– Partially enclosed, paved flat roof verandah with built in bar area
– Lawn area and some large established trees complete the rear yard
– Rainwater tank plumbed to house
– Large 5m x 15m shed with concrete and power and additional garden shed
– Single carport with lift panel roller door with extra driveway parking
– Convenient location, close to shops, schools and transport
Contact Brodie Barker to organise an inspection time or simply attend one of our advertised open inspections.
Land size: 792sqm
Year Built: 1979
Council Rates: Approx $1450 per annum