63 Leicester Grove ANDREWS FARM, SA 5114Sold $377,500
Live Large On Leicester!
House Sold - ANDREWS FARM SA
This home is more than meets the eye! Offering a huge amount of living space, comprising of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and four separate living areas! Along with the luxury features we all love; this home needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Built in 2008 by Hickinbotham Homes and sitting on a fantastic size allotment of 612sqm. Perfectly suited for the growing family, buyers looking for a large modern home, or investors with an estimated rental return of $420 – $440 per week.
• Four huge size bedrooms
• Master bedroom fitted with a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
• Bedroom two with a walk-in robe
• Bedroom three with a built in robe
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with tiled floors
• Kitchen with ample cupboards, double sink, new electric oven, new gas cooktop, (range hood not working) and a great size walk in pantry
• Formal lounge at the front of the home with vaulted ceiling and carpet
• Additional family room/office space or potential bedroom five with vaulted ceiling and carpet
• Rumpus room at the rear of the home with tiled floors
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, linen cupboard, separate vanity and separate toilet
• Brand new, ducted, zoned, reverse cycle heating and cooling through the whole home
• Provisions for an alarm to be installed (wiring still in place)
• Fantastic amount of storage and linen cupboards
• Double carport with roller doors
• Fully concreted high pitch shed at the rear of the property
• Side access offered with room for a boat, extra car or caravan
• New gas hot water service
• New fencing installed at the rear, higher than normal for added privacy
• Low maintenance gardens
Don’t hesitate on this fantastic family home! Please contact Nicky Barker for more information.
Land size – 612 sqm
Year built – 2008
Builder – Hickinbotham