62 Sunnyside Drive, EVANSTON PARK SA 5116$329,000 - $349,000
Totally renovated three-bedroom home with a big yard!
House - EVANSTON PARK SA
Located in the popular suburb of Evanston Park, situated on a brilliant size 724 sqm allotment! This home has been fully renovated throughout with not a thing left to do but move in and enjoy! Consisting of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, drive through access to a shed and a nice large flat block!
– Three bedrooms
– Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, built in wardrobe, and ensuite
– Bedrooms two and three with built in wardrobe
– Main bathroom fully renovated with bath/shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & great cupboard space
– Lounge/dine fitted with quality floating floorboard and reverse cycle heating/cooling wall unit air conditioner
– Laundry all renovated with access door outside and good cupboard space
– Additional linen cupboard for storage in the hallway
– Flat roof verandah at the rear of the property with concrete flooring
– Drive through access to the shed
– Shed with concrete floors, power and a car pit
– Nice big flat yard with an awesome lawn area
– Rainwater tank (approx. 9000L)
– Gas instantaneous hot water unit
– Property on mains gas
This home is sure to be popular, contact Brodie Barker to organise a viewing time or simply attend an advertised open inspection.