6 Finch Place, HEWETT SA 5118Sold
Quiet Location with a View!
House Sold - HEWETT SA
This wonderful family home was built in 1996 and sits on a 906sqm allotment. Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living areas, outdoor entertaining, shedding, single carport, and double driveway with access gates into the yard for storage of extra vehicles. Situated in the ever-popular suburb of Hewett, the home is close to Hewett Primary School, nearby shops, walking trails, parks and offers easy access out of Gawler via the Sturt Highway and the Northern Expressway.
– Formal lounge room
– Formal dining room
– Open plan kitchen, meals, and family room
– Good size kitchen with gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, Puratap, double sink, and walk in pantry
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms two and four with built in robes
– Main bathroom with spa bath and shower, separate toilet, and separate vanity with linen cupboard
– Laundry with a door outside
– Fantastic storage room
– Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms, the formal lounge and the family room
– Split system in the family room
– Rinnai gas floor heater in the formal lounge
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Alarm system
– Huge amount of verandah area for entertaining outdoors (one side with café blinds)
– Single carport with automatic roller door
– Extra driveway with side gates offering room for parking of a caravan, trailer etc.
– 2.3 x 5.7 shed
– 3.1 x 1.6 shed
– 1.6 x 3.5 shed
– Established gardens and nice lawn area
– Gas mains connected
– NBN connected
Please call anytime for more information. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 906 m²