59 Murray Road, HEWETT SA 5118Sold
Everything is finished, simply move in and enjoy!
House Sold - HEWETT SA
This terrific three-bedroom home is completely finished and has everything you need to simply move in and relax!
Boasting quality fittings and with every finer detail considered, this home is value for money and comes with a no stress settlement.
Built in 2002, this steel frame home is situated on a good size 800sqm allotment. Sitting proudly elevated with views over Gawler and ideally located just a short walk to the main street.
– Three terrific sized bedrooms.
– Master bedroom with ensuite, great size walk in robe.
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 equipped with built in robes.
– Kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cooktop/oven.
– Family and meals area.
– Formal lounge room with bay window.
– New ducted gas heating (installed within the last 12 months).
– Ducted evaporative cooling.
– Quality tiles and carpets throughout.
– Roller shutters fitted to the front windows (master bedroom and lounge room).
– Single manual roller door carport with side access and room for undercover parking for two cars.
– Brilliant under cover entertaining veranda area.
– Two garden sheds for storage.
– Lovely gardens, retaining and fencing.
– Solar connected (19 panels, 5 kw).
– Mains gas connected to the property.
– Gas hot water unit.
– Quality colourbond roof.
This home is sure to impress upon inspection, please call me any time to organise a viewing.
Year built 2002
Council rates – TBA
Land size 800sqm
Dwelling size 157sqm