51 St Albans Road EVANSTON PARK, SA 5116Sold $275,000
Three Bedroom Home on a Quiet street, in an Excellent Location
House Sold - EVANSTON PARK SA
This neat and tidy, well maintained home sits on a fantastic sized allotment of approx. 846sqm. Offering three bedrooms, one bathroom, multiple living areas and a great sized backyard.
The location is close to the Gawler Green Shopping Complex, Starplex and Trinity College, within walking distance of parklands and playground, and with easy access to Main North Road.
This home will appeal to many and is ready to move into. It would be perfect for retirees, first home buyers or investors.
– Three good sized bedrooms.
– Master bedroom with built in robe.
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge room and kitchen/dining area.
– Ducted, reverse cycle, heating and cooling throughout.
– Modern, light filled kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, electric oven, electric cook top and rangehood. Ample storage including overhead cupboards and easy access pantry.
– Dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
– Single bathroom, central to the home with separate toilet.
– Good sized laundry.
– Linen storage cupboard in the hallway.
– Veranda/alfresco area.
– Large lawn area.
– Two garden sheds.
– Two rainwater tanks plumbed to the kitchen and laundry.
– Large carport with ample parking and drive through access to the backyard.
– Low maintenance garden with watering system.
– Secure yard with lockable gates.
Please call me anytime for more information, or to book your viewing today.