50-56 Ryde Street, GAWLER WEST SA 5118Sold
Acreage Property in a Great Location!
House Sold - GAWLER WEST SA
Welcome to 50-56 Ryde Street, Gawler West. A property boasting 3.75 acres approx., a beautiful family home and sitting only a 5-minute drive away from the Main Street of Gawler. The home itself is in impeccable condition, filled with character and charm it has been well looked after by the only two families that have owned it for more than 50 years. If you have been looking for a tree change this property is for you, with plenty of room to raise a family and the convenience of being near to local schools, restaurants and the Northern Expressway.
Features of the home:
• Original kitchen with electric oven, double sink and lots of storage
• Suitable for horses (STCC)
• Living area with open fire and sliding glass doors for privacy
• Bedrooms one, two and three of large proportions
• Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Good sized laundry with access to rear yard
• Removable access ramp to side entrance
• Dripper watering system
• Garden shed
• Single carport with drive through access to shedding
• Single garage/shed 4.8mx5.6m approx.
• NBN Connected
• Electric hot water system
• Land size: 1.518 ha/3.75 acres approx.
• Built: 1967
• CT: 5549/154
• Council: Gawler
• Zoned: Rural living
• Connections: Mains water and mains electricity. Septic system.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3.75 acres