5 Thomas Terrace, GAWLER SA 5118Sold
A Gorgeous and Grand Home in Gawler!
House Sold - GAWLER SA
5 Thomas Terrace, Gawler is a grand cottage originally built in 1905 and fully renovated with an added extension as well as a self-contained granny flat. The home is equipped with four large bedrooms, two living spaces, an extensive kitchen, bathroom and laundry and a grand master bedroom! Head outdoors to find a pitched roof entertaining area, built in rangehood for the perfect barbecue set up and a fully fenced pool and spa. The property also comes with a self-contained granny flat with all that you could need – a kitchen, open plan living, bedroom, bathroom and heating and cooling – perfect for the older kids or parents!
• Grand entrance with large archway and leadlight glass
• Bedrooms two, three and four with built in wardrobes
• Bedrooms two and four with ornate fireplaces
• Bedrooms three and four with ceiling fans
• Large formal living with ornate fireplace and access to front verandah
• Open plan family and meals area with split system
• Modern kitchen with skylight, double sink, ample bench space, overhead cupboards and a butlers pantry with double sink and dishwasher
• Large family bathroom with separate toilet and double vanity
• Large laundry with overhead cupboards and access to side yard
• Plenty of linen storage space
• Huge master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system, glass sliding doors to side yard, large walk in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanity
• Well-kept cellar with power, split system, and easy access
• Large entertaining area overlooking the pool with aggregate concrete flooring, two ceiling fans, built in rangehood for the perfect BBQ area
• Inground fibreglass swimming pool and spa
• Self-contained granny flat with kitchen, large living area, bedroom with built in wardrobe and a bathroom as well as high ceilings, ceiling fans, combustion heating and a split system
• High ceilings throughout
• Gated side access
• Access to backyard from a rear laneway
• Garden shed approx. 2.3x3m
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• NBN connected
• Instant gas hot water
• Gas supplied by cylinder
• Land size: 1151sqm approx.
• Built: 1905
• CT: 5701/389
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $3073 per annum approx.
• Connections: Mains water, sewer and electricity
• Easement: Nil
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 1,151 m²