5 Harold Street, PARA HILLS SA 5096Sold $352,000
Quirky home with views spanning as far as the eye can see!
House Sold - PARA HILLS SA
This 1963 built family home is terrifically located with views that span over the whole of Adelaide and is ideally situated in a picturesque location opposite a gully. With a quirky split-level design throughout, this home truly could be transformed into something very special and unique.
– Four bedrooms
– Master bedroom fitted with an ensuite and two BIR’s
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Entry/foyer area equipped with a bar which could be converted into another living space
– Front sunken lounge area fitted with split system air-conditioning
– Central kitchen fitted with two ovens/gas cooktop, island bench and workable cabinet space
– Second lounge area opposite the kitchen fitted with split system air conditioning
– Under cover timber decked entertaining area boasting magnificent views
– Carport with room for two cars (length ways)
– Shed 6m x 8m (approx) with concrete and power
– Cellar fitted with shelving and lighting throughout
– Brilliant grassed backyard perfect for kids to play
– Mains gas connected
– Solar power connected
– Drive through access to the backyard
With the home situated on a nice size 900sqm allotment this one is sure to catch the imagination and is well worth a look!
Give Brodie Barker a call today on 0404 717 340 to organise a viewing time or simply come along to one of our opens.
Year Built – 1963
Easements – Nil
Land Size – approx 900sqm