5 Bartel Court, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Fantastic size allotment with a family home in need of some tender love and care throughout.
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
This is a unique yet fantastic opportunity for the astute buyer to get a fantastic buy! Sitting on a huge 1711 sqm allotment with a massive 245 sqm of living and overlooking the Clonlea park gully area, this is a perfect home for the growing family! The home is in need of some TLC however the right buyer will certainly see the value here.
Consisting of three great size bedrooms, the master with an adjacent ensuite, three fantastic size living areas, kitchen/meals area, family bathroom, huge shed with three lockable roller doors fitted, outdoor enclosed spa area perfect for entertaining and a good size laundry. Opportunities like this do not come along very often. If you are willing to put some time and effort into this home, you are simply buying a great size home on a huge allotment in one of the most sought after streets in Gawler East.
– Three brilliant size bedrooms.
– Master bedroom equipped with built in robe and adjacent ensuite fitted with bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 both fitted with built in robes.
– Kitchen is a fantastic size with walk in pantry, electric oven/cooktop and ample cupboard space.
– Main bathroom boasting shower and vanity with a separate toilet.
– Three great sized living areas.
– Fitted gas wall heater in living room.
– Built in bar in living room.
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout.
– Fully fenced backyard.
– Fully enclosed spa area absolutely perfect for entertaining guests.
– Triple lockable shed with full concreted floors and fitted power throughout.
– Mains gas connected at the property.
– Verandas on three sides of the home
Year built 1989
Dwelling size 245 sqm approx.
Allotment size 1711 sqm approx.
Council Rates – TBA