49 Second Street, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118$320,000 - $340,000
Ready to move into with nothing left to do!!
House - GAWLER SOUTH SA
Don’t miss this opportunity, a rare find on Second Street! This solid brick home was built in 1961 and comprises of three large bedrooms, one bathroom, two toilets and three living areas. Sitting on a fantastic size corner allotment of approx. 815sqm, with lane access (STCC).
– Wide entrance hallway
– Master bedroom with built-in robe
– Bedrooms two and three with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Large lounge room with a gas heater and lovely natural light
– Kitchen with eat in meals area and ceiling fan
– Kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven, double sink and ample cupboard and bench space.
– Large sunroom at the rear of the home
– Main family bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Additional separate toilet
– Laundry with cupboard space
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Polished pine floorboards in the lounge room, kitchen and meals area
– Freshly painted
– High ceilings with cornicing
– Extensive pergola entertaining areas
– Single carport with room for extension
– 4m x 3m garden shed with concrete floor and power/lights – would make a great studio
– Rainwater tanks for the garden
– Beautiful well-kept garden
This property is offering the opportunity for some updates throughout. The new owners will have the chance to put their own stamp on this lovely home, which has been in the family for many years.