49 Jane Street, WILLASTON SA 5118Sold
Affordable Cottage on Jane Street
House Sold - WILLASTON SA
This charming cottage was built in 1950 and sits on a flat allotment of approx. 473sqm. Situated in a sought-after location, the home comprises of two large bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge room, updated kitchen with meals area and laundry. The home has had some updates already completed and would be perfect for retirees, first home buyers or investors.
– Large formal entry into the home
– Large lounge room
– Updated kitchen with double sink, Puratap and electric cooktop/oven
– Two large bedrooms (bedroom one with a ceiling fan)
– Updated bathroom with corner spa bath/shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Lovely natural light throughout the home
– Heating and cooling unit in the lounge room
– Elevated patio area with views
– Single carport with automatic roller door
– Private, secure, and enclosed yard
– Lovely gardens
– Access to the rear yard
– Currently tenanted until 16th October 2023 at $350.00 per week
– Land size: 473sqm approx.
– Built: 1950
– CT: 6014/446
– Council: Gawler
– Council rates: $1350 per annum approx.
– Easement: No
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 473 m²