48 Coombe Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Large Family Home Fully Renovated Throughout
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
Situated in the ever-popular suburb of Gawler East on a spacious 740 sqm allotment. This four-bedroom family home has had a complete makeover & is tastefully renovated right the way throughout! With room for the whole family this home is sure to tick all the boxes!
– Four good size bedrooms throughout.
– Master bedroom equipped with good quality carpet, ceiling fan, TV point & a walk in wardrobe.
– En suite all renovated to the master bedroom with shower, toilet, and vanity in one.
– Bedrooms two & three with built in cupboards & good quality carpet.
– Bedroom four with built in cupboards, auto roller shutters to the front windows, ceiling fan, & access to the two-way bathroom.
– Kitchen all brand new with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, dual function gas/electric oven, dishwasher, ample overhead cupboards & a large size walk in pantry.
– Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, temperature control feature & separate toilet.
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout the home.
– Laundry fully renovated with separate third toilet adjacent.
– Two good spacious living spaces perfect for the growing family.
– Front lounge room with dining area adjacent fitted with auto roller shutters to the front.
– Second living area to the rear of the home with tiled flooring, tinted windows & ceiling fan.
– Linen cupboard for storage.
– All new downlights installed.
– Solar power connected to the home.
– Gas instantaneous hot water.
– Stylish arch verandah offering outdoor undercover area for entertaining (TV to remain with the home fitted).
– Swim/spa pool (will remain at the home with the sale) has undercover verandah fitted with electric heating.
– Double carport for storage of vehicles with additional car parking spaces to the front and side
– Two fitted hose reels for convenience
– Shed with concrete flooring & power connected some benching offered with the sale to stay
– One rainwater tank utilised for garden watering
Contact Brodie Barker for any additional required information.
CT Reference – 5118/270
Year Built – 1980
Land Size – 740 sqm (approx.)
Council Rates – TBA
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE (COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS):
– All buyers attending opens please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one on.
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 740 m²
- Floor Area is 168 m²
- 2 Carport