43 Redbanks Road, WILLASTON SA 5118$625,000 - $650,000
Stunning Character Home with Modern Extension and Updated Throughout
House - WILLASTON SA
Barker Real Estate are excited to present this spectacular home to the market for one lucky buyer to secure their dream home!
You will fall in love with the charm and character of this 1880 built symmetrical cottage which includes high ceilings, fireplaces, ceiling roses, nice cornicing/skirtings, lead lighting and the inclusion of original stone outbuildings as part of the main home. With the high-quality modern extension completed in approx. 2010 and various updates completed throughout the home overtime, this property offers the best of both worlds!
The large, versatile floor plan means this property could suit a wide variety of buyers. Offering a total of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two kitchens and three living areas, it could be perfect for a family with a teenager or elderly parents.
Sitting on a great size allotment of approx. 935sqm and situated in a great location, being walking distance to amenities, close to public and private schools, walking and bike trails and easy access out of Gawler onto the Northern Expressway or to the Barossa.
– Gorgeous street appeal with bullnose verandah, sandstone faade and lovely gardens
– Double driveway offering ample car parking spaces
– Front porch with new concrete floor
– Lovely entry hallway with high ceiling and leadlight door
– Front section of the home with new floating floors installed
– Master bedroom with split system, walk in robe and a luxurious ensuite with under floor heating, floor to ceiling tiles, floating vanity, large shower, toilet and lovely natural light through the frosted window
– Bedroom two adjacent to the master
– Bedroom three with a door to the side courtyard
– Huge open plan kitchen, meals, dining and lounge area extension with downlights, split system and exposed aggregate concrete floor with under floor heating
– Large kitchen with gorgeous island bench, breakfast bar, pendant lighting, dishwasher, double sink, 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven, large pantry plus ample cupboard and bench space
– Fantastic bookshelf storage
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath, shower, toilet, floating vanity and lovely natural light through the frosted window
– Laundry with a huge amount of cupboard and bench space with a door to the side courtyard
– Additional bar/games room/living area with ceiling fan, downlights, bar bench top, exposed timber beams, exposed original stone and brick walls and exposed aggregate concrete floor
– Bedroom four is in its own private quarters and offers a kitchenette and bathroom, plus a living area/sunroom with original stone feature wall and large windows/doors out to the courtyard. This space would be perfect for elderly parents or a teenager
– Outdoor area with timber decking overlooking the lawn area and low maintenance gardens
– Inground indoor/outdoor swimming pool with vaulted ceiling and downlights
– Two courtyards down the side of the home
– Large rainwater tank
– Solar panels
– Mains gas connected
– 2 x gas instant hot water services
– Side gates allowing for pedestrian access or double gates for secure parking of vehicles
Offering lots of room to roam and boasting many sought after features, this property will be popular with a wide variety of buyers. Don’t hesitate, please call Nicky Barker to register your interest. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.