41 Gawler Road, TWO WELLS SA 5501Sold $500,000
The Ultimate Family Home Offering a Wonderful Lifestyle!
House Sold - TWO WELLS SA
This well-presented family home was built in 1992 and comprises of four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas. The property is situated on a 6576sqm (approx.) allotment and offers huge amounts of shedding, rainwater, and plenty of room for kids to play, pets and animals. The location is fantastic for growing families, being only a short walk to the Two Wells Primary School and Childcare.
• L-shaped lounge and dining room
• Kitchen with double sink, dishwasher, electric cooktop/oven, large walk in pantry, and ample cupboard space
• Large family room
• Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe, walk through robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms two, three and four are a great size and all have built in robes
• Family bathroom with separate vanity area and separate toilet
• Great amount of linen storage
• Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
• Combustion heater and gas wall unit
• Large outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and pitched roof
• Open lawn areas, fantastic for kids and pets
• Cubby house included
• Single garage under the main roof with automatic roller door
• Two large sheds next to the home, with pitched roofs, concrete, power and sliding doors
• Rainwater tank plumbed to the house
• Gas hot water system by cylinder
• Additional shed with partial paved floor
• Large horse stable shed with lockable tack room in the middle with a mezzanine floor
• Another two rainwater tanks next to the stables with a pump, can be used for the gardens etc.
• Various yards and additional sheds for day shelters
• Chook run
This fantastic lifestyle property is available just a 40-minute drive from the Adelaide CBD and 20 minutes from the town of Gawler. Two Wells is set to become a vibrant, family friendly community with plans for new schools, infrastructure and subdivisions in the future. Country living at its best, please call us anytime.