4 Turner Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold $510,000
Stunning symmetrical cottage sitting on approx. 1873sqm of land!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
Barker Real Estate are pleased to present this beautiful, circa 1890, character home to the market. Located in the highly desirable area of Gawler East, within walking distance to transport, schools, shops and the main street of Gawler. You will love the character features presented throughout this property including, high ceilings, lead lighting, archways, character fireplaces, a cellar, French doors, and old stone buildings.
– Four bedrooms – master bedroom and bedroom two with built in robes
– Separate formal lounge with timber floorboards and split system
– Open plan kitchen and dining area with split system and feature brick archway
– Family area with open fire place and bay window
– Large family bathroom central to the home
– Storage cupboards in the hallway
– Cellar under the house with stair access from the hallway
– Rear veranda with blinds, a lovely spot for entertaining outdoors
– Inground, fibreglass, solar heated, salt water swimming pool (10 years old) with lovely retaining and paving, nice fencing, and shading.
– Lined shed with concrete, power, laundry, and additional bathroom.
– Large stone coach house with roller door and attached stone tool shed
– Single carport
– Plenty of open car parking spaces
– Rainwater tanks
– Lawn area and lovely surrounding gardens
– 1.9KW of Solar Panels
– 1873sqm allotment
– Home built in 1890
This is a rare offering, homes of this character and charm do not come to the market often. Please call me anytime for more information or to book your viewing today.