4 Rose Drive, ROSEWORTHY SA 5371Sold $530,000
The Ultimate Family Property Don't Miss Out!
House Sold - ROSEWORTHY SA
This fantastic family home was built in 1997 and comprises of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, four living areas and an outdoor entertaining area. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, on an acre of land and offers a beautiful pool, sauna, large shed, tennis court, rainwater and plenty of room for the kids to play – this property has everything!
– Separate formal lounge room at the front of the home
– The kitchen overlooks the dining area which leads through to another lounge room
– Lovely kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher, Puratap, double sink, two electric ovens, electric cooktop, pantry cupboard and breakfast bar
– Large rumpus room (previously the double garage)
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms two, three and four with built in cupboards
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Combustion heating
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Fantastic gabled, outdoor entertaining area
– Beautiful inground, fibreglass, solar heated, salt chlorinated pool with pool house (equipment included)
– Shed with concrete, power and a mezzanine
– Rainwater tanks plumbed to the house (2 x 22,000L) (3 x 13,000L)
– Solar panels
– Fantastic lawn area for the kids
– Tennis court
– Veggie patch
– Bottled gas hot water system
Situated in the excellent town of Roseworthy, properties like this do not become available very often, if you are searching for that special home, this could be what you have been waiting for!