39 Thirteenth Street, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118Sold
Large Home on a Large Corner Allotment!
House Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
39 Thirteenth Street, Gawler South comes equipped with six bedrooms, one bathroom, two toilets, a large kitchen and is updated throughout. The property offers a beautiful cottage on an allotment of 1037sqm approx. featuring an electric gate, rear access, pitched roof shedding plus a four bay carport as well as an entertaining area, fruit trees and grass space to play. It is located in a great spot in the town of Gawler, just minutes’ drive to local shopping centres, restaurants and parklands, walking distance to the main street and public transport along with easy access to the Northern Expressway.
• Electric gate to entrance
• Lounge area upon entry with fireplace, split system, roller shutters and ceiling fan
• Kitchen with free-standing island bench, double sink, Puratap, roller shutters, ample space and ceiling fan
• Bedroom one with ceiling fan and roller shutters
• Bedroom two and three of good size
• Updated bathroom with free-standing bath
• Second toilet
• Small study space
• Outdoor laundry
• Rumpus/outhouse with three bedrooms, two with split system heating and cooling
• An abundance of fruit trees
• Large undercover entertaining area
• Carport for four cars
• Brand new pitched roof shed with automatic roller door
• Rainwater tank for garden use
• New fencing to property
• NBN connected
• Gas hot water
• Gas supplied by cylinder
• Brand new ducted refrigerated heating and cooling
• Land size: 1037sqm approx.
• Built: 1930
• CT: 5659/861
• Council: Gawler
• Connections: Mains water, sewer and electricity
• Easement: Nil
• Rent return: $520 – $550 per week approx.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 6 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,037 m²
- 2 Garage
- 4 Carport