39 Gosford Street, GAWLER WEST SA 5118Sold
TRYING TO GET INTO THE HOUSING MARKET AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
House Sold - GAWLER WEST SA
This much loved home built in 1979 has been in this family for many, many years but is now ready for its new owners.
Sitting on a generous sized allotment of approx. 810 sqm. with plenty of room for extra cars, caravans, boats, and children to play.
This property presents a perfect opportunity for many buyers, including those looking for their first home, investors, or families.
Situated in a convenient location being only a short walk to the Gawler Train Station, local shops and schools.
• Three bedrooms, master & bedroom three with ceiling fans
• One bathroom with shower, bath, vanity & separate toilet
• Linen cupboard in the hallway
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Access to rear yard
• Single carport (extra wide)
• Good sized shed with concrete & power
This is an opportunity to stop renting and get into your own home at a very affordable price point.
Please call anytime for more information or to book in your viewing time. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²