38A Penrith Avenue, GAWLER WEST SA 5118Sold $395,000
Modern Family Home on a Fantastic 626sqm Allotment!
House Sold - GAWLER WEST SA
This beautifully presented, modern home was built by Hickinbotham in 2013 and offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, alfresco entertaining and a double garage.
Sitting on a fantastic size allotment of approx. 626sqm in a great position, located directly across from the Para Para Mansion, giving the home a lovely outlook.
The location is great being only a short drive to the amenities in Gawler and within walking distance to a train station for easy commuting.
– Front entry porch and wide entrance hallway
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family room with two ceiling fans
– Kitchen with huge walk in pantry, Essastone benchtop, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, double sink, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
– Separate theatre room
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, his and hers walk through robes and a large ensuite offering a skylight, double vanity and the shower and toilet tucked away for privacy
– Bedrooms two, three and four with mirrored built in robes and ceiling fans
– Modern main bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet and separate vanity area with linen cupboard
– Laundry with fantastic cupboard space and direct access to the side of the home
– Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
– High ceilings, quality carpets and quality blinds throughout
– Large storage cupboard in the hallway
– Outdoor alfresco entertaining area with two ceiling fans and caf blinds
– Double garage with automatic panel lift door, direct internal access and a manual roller door at the back leading through to the backyard
– Large shed with roller door and concrete floor
– Lawn area, rainwater tanks used for the garden, gas hot water system and NBN connected
– Council rates approx. $1800 per annum