38 Lord Lynedoch Street LYNDOCH, SA 5351Sold $575,000
Inspections via appointment - Outstanding Family Home with a Rural Outlook
House Sold - LYNDOCH SA
Barker Real Estate are pleased to present this stunning residence to the market. The quality is on show from the moment you set your eyes on the lovely street appeal and well-manicured front gardens. Comprising of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three separate living areas, double garage, outdoor entertaining area, plus so much more, this home will tick all of the boxes!
– 1044sqm allotment (approx.)
– Surrounded by other quality homes
– Rural, country outlook from the rear of the property offering amazing views of the Barossa Hills
– Quality built home by Rossdale in 2007
– Large family home offering a flexible floor plan
– High ceilings with numerous feature ceiling roses and cornices
– Master suite featuring large windows, ensuite with heated spa bath and large walk-in robe
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 with built in robes
– Large formal lounge with bay window and an open gas fire with timber mantle
– Formal dining with feature display niches complete with downlighting
– Spacious kitchen with pantry, electric oven and cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, overhead cupboards with downlights, double sink with filtered mains and rainwater, breakfast bar and plenty of bench space.
– Large open plan meals and family area with sliding door access to the rear, gabled entertaining pergola
– Double doors open into the theatre room complete with a surround sound system
– The family bathroom offers a bath, shower, separate toilet, vanity with double sinks and full width mirror and a large linen cupboard
– Laundry features vast amounts of storage with an under bench linen hamper and sliding door access to rear yard and clothesline.
– Ducted, zoned, reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Alarm system
– NBN connected to the house
– Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access to the home with additional storage space to the rear
– Outdoor paved entertaining area with water feature
– Lawn and lovely manicured gardens
– Large 6m x 4m shed
– Ample rainwater plumbed to the house and garden supplied by 2 x 22,000L tanks
– Fully irrigated underground watering system to front and back lawns and drippers to remainder of gardens.
– Council rates approx. $2510.00 per annum
Flawless presentation, ample space on offer for the whole family and an ideal location, this property is sure to impress.
Don’t miss out, please call Nicky Barker to book your viewing today!