38 Coombe Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Well presented home, ready to move into!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
This fantastic solid brick home was built in 1960 and sits on a great size allotment of approx. 856sqm. Conveniently located close to the main street of Gawler, Schools, and public transport.
The home offers three bedrooms plus a study, lounge room, dining room, kitchen, sunroom, one bathroom and laundry. The property offers access to a large backyard, sheds, and rainwater tank. This property is neat and tidy and ready to move into!
– Lounge room
– Dining room
– Updated kitchen with a double sink, Puratap, dishwasher, gas cooktop, and electric oven
– Bedrooms one and two with built in cupboards
– Updated bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity
– Ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, and a split system
– Lovely timber floorboards
– High character ceilings
– Cornicing and skirtings
– Neutral colour palette
– Large windows allowing lots of natural light into the home
– Linen cupboards in the hallway
– Gates allowing access through to the backyard and shed
– 4.2 x 5.5m shed with a pitched roof and power
– Garden shed
– Rainwater tank
– Large, secure backyard with nice fencing
– Gas mains connected
Please call anytime for more information. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 856 m²