38 Angle Vale Road, EVANSTON GARDENS SA 5116Sold $292,000
Three bedroom home plus one bedroom studio, on large allotment with shedding!
House Sold - EVANSTON GARDENS SA
This home was built in 1978 and is sitting on a fantastic large allotment size of approx. 1200sqm. Situated in a convenient location being close to amenities, public transport, and local schools. This property presents a perfect opportunity for many buyers, including those looking for their first home, investors, or families.
The main home features:
– Three bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Bedrooms one and two with built in robes
– One bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Kitchen with adjacent meals area and ceiling fan
– Kitchen features a great amount of storage space, double sink, Puratap, dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Linen cupboard
– Automatic roller shutters
The studio/teenagers retreat features:
– Living room with a small kitchen
– Wall mounted heating and cooling
The property features:
– Verandah areas for entertaining outdoors
– Large shed with a pitched roof, concrete and power
– Workshop with a ceiling fan, concrete and power
– Rainwater tank
– Solar panels
Due to COVID-19, only private inspections are available. Please contact the agent to discuss further.