37 Yettie Road, WILLIAMSTOWN SA 5351Sold $266,000
Renovated Home on a Great Size Allotment
House Sold - WILLIAMSTOWN SA
This lovely renovated home was built in 1990 but has been recently renovated and ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy! Sitting on approx. 832sqm, the property offers two bedrooms, one bathroom, one living area, outdoor entertaining area, shedding and rainwater.
– Open plan lounge and meals room
– Lovely grey and white modern kitchen
– Both bedrooms have mirrored built in robes
– Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Renovated laundry with a door outside
– Combustion heating
– Wall unit heating and cooling
– Front decking area, a lovely spot for a cuppa
– Rear undercover decking area for entertaining outdoors
– Lovely rear gardens
– Large shed with concrete and power (one section is partially lined)
– Garden shed
– Rainwater tank
– Plenty of room for boats/caravans/trailers etc.
Williamstown is a fantastic town offering many amenities for the community. Including a Primary School, pubs, cellar doors, pet food shop, caf, bakery, parks, oval, sporting clubs, post office, institute, churches, bed and breakfasts and a caravan park. It is a pleasant town with a great community feel. It is only a short drive to the hub of the famous Barossa Valley and only a twenty-minute trip to Gawler.