36A Daly Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold
Beautifully Presented Home in Central Location
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
It is an absolute pleasure to present this gorgeous home to the open market. Situated in one of Gawler’s most convenient and central locations, within walking distance to transport, schools, shops, and the main street of Gawler.
Offering a large allotment size of approx. 1266sqm, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge room, kitchen, laundry, two driveways, side access, carport, large shed, outdoor entertaining areas, inground swimming pool and the most stunning established gardens. What more could you need!
– Gorgeous entry way with lead lighting
– High ceilings and cornicing
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Large lounge room with ceiling fan and combustion fire with lovely mantel
– Four bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 with built in storage
– Bedroom 4 with timber/glass French doors out the front of the home
– Lovely timber kitchen with pressed tin features, gas cooktop, electric oven and Puratap. The room also features lead lighting, and a ceiling fan
– Laundry with a great amount of storage space
– Bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity
– Separate toilet
– The second bathroom is accessed from the back verandah, which includes a shower, toilet and vanity
– Rear verandah
– Stunning established gardens and nice size lawn area
– Inground, concrete, tiled, swimming pool with paved areas and timber decking
– Pitched roof entertaining area in the pool yard
– Two driveways offering ample car parking spaces
– Single carport
– Side gates allowing access into the rear yard and to the shed
– Large shed with pitched roof, concrete floor, and 3-phase power
– Rainwater tank
– Solar panels
– Electric hot water system
– NBN connected in the lounge room
– Land size: 1266sqm approx.
– Built: 1965
– CT: 5116/200
– Council: Town of Gawler
– Council Rates: $2060.00 per annum approx.
– Rental Return: $500 to $550 per week approx.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
ALL BUYERS PLEASE BE AWARE OF CURRENT COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS
– All buyers attending open or private inspections, please bring and wear a mask as you will not be allowed to enter without one
– Please use the hand sanitiser provided
– Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,266 m²