35 Eva Street, WILLIAMSTOWN SA 5351Sold
Fantastic Property on a Huge Allotment!
House Sold - WILLIAMSTOWN SA
If you have been looking for a family home, on a large allotment, with access to shedding, this could be the home for you! The home was built in 1990 and comprises of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living areas, laundry, outdoor entertaining and a single garage. Sitting on a huge corner allotment of approx. 1371sqm with a wide frontage offering four driveways which allow access to the garage, shed and side gates into the yard. The property offers ample amount of room for storage of cars, boats, caravans etc.
– Formal lounge room with French doors
– Formal dining room with a French door into the kitchen
– Kitchen overlooking the meals/family area with a skylight
– Lovely, updated kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, double sink, dishwasher, ample amount of cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar, and walk in pantry
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Updated main bathroom with shower and bath, separate vanity with linen cupboard and separate toilet
– Great size laundry with linen cupboard
– Combustion heating
– Ducted evaporative cooling (approx. 2.5 years old)
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and formal lounge
– Updated modern floor tiles
– Roller shutters
– Single garage with automatic roller door, storage cupboard and access into the home
– Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ area
– Large shed with sliding doors, concrete, and power with an extension at the rear
– Side access gates allowing access to the yard
– Woodshed/garden shed on pavers
– Rainwater tanks
– Established gardens and large lawn area
Williamstown is a fantastic country town offering many amenities for the community. Including a Primary School, pubs, cellar doors, pet food shop, café, bakery, parks, oval, sporting clubs, post office, institute, churches, bed and breakfasts and a caravan park. It is a pleasant town with a great community feel and a population of approximately 2646. The town is only a short drive to the hub of the famous Barossa Valley and only a twenty-minute trip to Gawler.
Please call anytime for more information or to book in your viewing time. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,371 m²
- 3 Garage