34 Jacob Street, GAWLER SA 5118Sold
Open Cancelled - Sorry for the inconvenience
House Sold - GAWLER SA
Gorgeous 1910 Villa in the heart of Gawler. This lovely two bedroom, two bathroom home sits on a very manageable size allotment of 298sqm and is surrounded by other quality, character homes. Situated within walking distance to the main street of Gawler, this home will suit a variety of buyers.
– Two bedrooms both with built in robes and bathrooms attached for convenience.
– Porcelain tiles featured in the entry sitting room, kitchen and family area.
– Lovely glass windows and shutters.
– High ceilings.
– Evaporative cooling and a split system heating and cooling system.
– European style laundry behind bifold doors to utilize maximum space.
– Lovely outdoor entertainment area with timber decking and vergola overhead to allow the sunshine through
– Single carport that can house three cars lengthways.
– Solar power, two rainwater tanks and a garden shed for convenience.
If you are looking for a low maintenance home within walking distance to the main street of Gawler but still in a quiet area, then this may be the home you have been looking for.