33 Seventh Street, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118Sold
Beautiful Bungalow in a great location!
House Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
Welcome to 33 Seventh Street, Gawler South – a beautiful stone bungalow situated on a great allotment of 824sqm. The home comprises of three bedrooms, an updated bathroom, a large kitchen and beautiful gardens. It is filled with natural light and located in Gawler South, close to the best shopping centres, restaurants, schools and parklands.
Features of the home:
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, ceiling rose and a fireplace
• Bedroom two with built in wardrobe
• Bedroom three with exposed stone wall and built in cupboard/desk
• Large kitchen with slate flooring, gas cooktop, electric oven and island bench
• Living room with ceiling fan, original floorboards and gas heating fire
• Bathroom updated throughout
• Laundry with bench space and linen cupboard
• Concreted outdoor entertaining area with large flat roof verandah
• Double carport with automatic roller doors
• Shedding approx. 3.8mx6m with pitched roof and attached workshop approx. 3.8mx2.9m
• Access through to shed
• Watering system
• Rainwater tank
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Bottled gas
• NBN connected
• Gas hot water
• Land size: 824sqm
• Built: 1915
• CT: 5978/183
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $1890 approx.
• Connections: Mains water, mains sewer, mains electricity
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
This property will be going to auction – unless sold prior. Auction to be held on the 27th of August at 12.30pm on site.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 824 m²
- 2 Carport