3 Phillips Avenue, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold $487,500
Family Home on a Huge Allotment with Ample Shedding
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
If you have been looking for a family home and a large allotment with access to shedding, this could be the home for you!
This property is in a highly desired location in Gawler East and is situated across from a playground and reserve. The home was built in 1989, is sitting on a huge allotment of approx. 1911sqm and comprises of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living areas, outdoor entertaining, double carport and an ample amount of shedding.
– Master bedroom with bay window, walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms two and three with mirrored built in robes
– Formal lounge room at the front of the home
– Kitchen overlooking the meals and dining area
– Kitchen with stylish splashback and benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, double draw dishwasher, corner pantry, double sink and breakfast bar
– Family room
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity and a separate toilet
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Bamboo flooring
– Three phase power
– Huge pitched roof outdoor entertaining area with caf blinds
– Double carport with automatic roller doors and gabled roof
– Lawn area, great for kids and pets (cubby not included)
– Low maintenance gardens
– Rainwater tanks
– Storage room
– Fenced off separate area with ample shedding and electric gate – this would be perfect for tradies!
– 9 x 9m shed with concrete, power, sliding doors (part besser block)
– 3.1 x 3.1m shed
– 8 x 16.8m shed with concrete, power, roller door
This property offers an abundance of space and is a must see. Please contact Nicky Barker for more information or to book in your viewing time. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.