3 Helene Street, NURIOOTPA SA 5355$330,000 - $350,000
Terrific family home with great storage facilities
House - NURIOOTPA SA
This 1988 built three-bedroom home is situated on a nice quiet street on a terrific size 700 sqm flat allotment. This neat and tidy home offers you a range of options and has terrific storage with a double carport, room for parking at the front and side access to a high-pitched shed absolutely perfect for storage of cars, trailers, campers.
– Three bedrooms throughout
– Bedroom one & two fitted with built in wardrobes
– Master bedrooms equipped with a walk-in robe, access to a two-way bathroom, ceiling fan and a split system with heating/ cooling.
– Bathroom providing a shower, bath, and vanity all in one.
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, exhaust fan and ceiling fan.
– Dining area adjacent to the kitchen.
– Second L-shape living area fitted with a split system air conditioner.
– Outdoor undercover area fully concreted & fitted with café blinds.
– Side access through to the high pitched shed perfect for storage of vehicles.
– Three additional garden sheds offering lots of storage facilities.
– Double carport with both auto roller doors.
– One rainwater tank on the side of the shed.
– 10 solar panels connected to the home.
NB: Ducted evaporative air conditioning removed – vents still there.
Contact Brodie Barker on 0404 717 340 if you have any additional questions.
Council rates – TBA
Year built – 1988
CT reference – 5522/879
Land size – 700sqm.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 2 Carport