3, 36-38 Eighth Street GAWLER SOUTH, SA 5118$279,995
This two bedroom townhouse is sure to catch your eye!
House - GAWLER SOUTH SA
Very attractive, brick townhouse, complete with established front gardens, two bedrooms, a study, open lounge and meals area, beautiful kitchen and a paved, undercover rear yard.
– Paved driveway, lovely front lawns and established trees leading to front porch entry
– Separate, tiled meals area with sliding door to hallway
– A store room under the staircase provides additional storage space
– Spacious and great sized lounge room with a gas wall furnace
– Kitchen with timber cupboards, modern benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher, overhead cupboards and double sink
– Sliding door to the laundry and separate toilet
– Bedrooms 1 and 2 are located on the upper level and both contain built in robes
– Separate study area
– Another storage cupboard is located in the hallway
– Family bathroom contains a shower, bath and vanity with a separate toilet
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning installed March 2017
– Brand new carpets and new curtains
– The single garage has an automatic roller door and has been previously utilized as a living area with ceiling fan and feature bi-fold doors opening out to the rear entertaining area. With its flexibility, you can decide whether to use it as a garage or additional living space
– Fully paved, undercover rear entertaining area
– .5 x 3.0m tool shed down the side of the home
– Rainwater tank
Year built: 1989
Council rates: Approx $1500 per annum
A great home to invest in or move straight into. For more information, please call Nicky on 0417 879 339.