29 Cavenagh Street, ELIZABETH DOWNS SA 5113Sold $210,000
Value for money
House Sold - ELIZABETH DOWNS SA
This wonderful 1974 built home is located on a spacious 670sqm corner allotment! This one is perfect for first home buyers, investors or the growing family. The home is conveniently located within close proximity of transport, local shopping facilities and schools.
– Three good size bedrooms throughout
– Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop/oven
– Separate dining area perfect for entertaining guests
– Bathroom updated with shower/spa all in one with vanity
– Separate toilet for convenience
– Original timber floorboards throughout
– Outside shed converted into an awesome “man cave” or otherwise known bar area!
– Great size corner block
– Single carport but double in length (room for two vehicles)
– Additional shedding with concrete and power
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Rainwater tanks in use
– Gas hot water service
RENTAL POTENTIAL $250 TO $260 PER WEEK
This is a terrific opportunity, contact Brodie Barker on 0404 717 340 to organise a viewing time!