25 Goldfinch Way, HEWETT SA 5118Sold
Beautiful Family Home with Established Gardens!
House Sold - HEWETT SA
25 Goldfinch Way is a beautifully presented family home that has been partly updated yet still holding both a heritage and modern feel. Equipped with three bedrooms, two large living areas, two bathrooms, and a large entertaining area with a pitched roof on a good-sized allotment of 700sqm. With a double carport and well presented gardens, the home has a great deal on offer. It is within walking distance to schools, public transport, Hewett shops and the local community centre, as well as only a short drive away to Sturt Highway or the main street of Gawler where you will find the best local shopping centres, restaurants and amenities.
– Formal living to the front of the home
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe and updated ensuite
– Bedroom two and three with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
– Study space
– Three way family bathroom with linen cupboard
– Laundry with ample storage, linen cupboards and access to side yard
– Lovely kitchen with island bench, large gas oven cooktop double sink, dishwasher and pantry
– Open plan family and meals area with combustion heating and built in shelving
– Second dining space with large bay window and access to entertaining area
– Large entertaining area with pitched roof and plenty of space
– Beautifully landscaped split level garden
– Self contained gym/studio space with pitched roof
– Workshop with pitched of approx. 4.8x3m
– Wood shed 2.6×2.3m approx.
– Double carport with automatic roller doors
– Manual watering system to backyard
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Ducted gas heating
– NBN connected
– Instant gas hot water
– Land size: 700sqm approx.
– Built: 2000
– CT: 5787/101
– Council: Light
– Connections: Mains water, sewer, electricity and gas
– Easement: Nil
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 2 Carport