24 Morrow Avenue, EVANSTON PARK SA 5116Sold
Excellence in Evanston Park!
House Sold - EVANSTON PARK SA
24 Morrow Avenue offers a well-looked after three-bedroom, one-bathroom home which is neat as a pin! It is sure to suit the most astute buyers, being fit for an investor, first home buyer or small family there are plenty of opportunities within this property! Located in Evanston Park the home is close to Gawler Green shopping centre, local parks, public transport, schools, and the Main Street of Gawler.
• Three bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, bay window, walk in wardrobe and access to the two-way bathroom
• Bedrooms two and three with ceiling fans throughout
• Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining fitted with floating floorboards
• Kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and walk in pantry
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Outdoor gable veranda fully concreted
• Laundry fitted with security screen
• Double carport (one side auto roller door)
• Alarm fitted to the home
• Instantaneous gas hot water service
• Sound fencing
• Low maintenance backyard
• Land size: 400sqm
• Built: 2006
• CT: 5955/766
• Council: Gawler Council
• Council rates: approx. $1890 per annum
• Connections: Mains sewer, power, gas and NBN connected
• Easement: Yes (drainage easement 3m at the rear of the property)
• Rental return: $450 per week approx.
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- 2 Carport