24 Fourth Street, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118Sold
Renovated Cottage in a Prime Location!
House Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
Barker Real Estate are proud to present this beautiful character cottage in Gawler South comprising of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open-plan living and indoor-outdoor entertaining. The home comes with a beautiful industrial kitchen with modern features, as well as an updated bathroom and laundry – this home has been fitted with only the best. Sitting on an allotment of 681sqm with a 12x6m shed, large grass area to play and a gabled roof entertaining area, you do not want to miss this home!
• Well-manicured front garden with white picket fence
• Bedrooms with floating floors
• Built in wardrobe and ceiling fan to bedroom 1
• Formal lounge room with inoperative fireplace and ceiling fan
• Large industrial style kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar featuring pendant lights.
• Light filled open plan living with bi-fold doors to the outside entertaining area for an indoor-outdoor feel
• Updated laundry with second toilet
• Gabled roof verandah with fully concreted space for entertaining
• Large grass area
• 12x6m shed with rear access and automatic roller doors
• Gas hot water
• NBN connected
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ducted heating
• Garden shed
• Solar panels
• Land size: 681sqm
• Built: 1875
• CT: 5723/392
• Council: Gawler
• Connections: Mains water, sewer, electricity and gas.
• Rental return: $500 – $520 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 681 m²
- 3 Garage