24 Duffield Street, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold $375,000
Fantastic Family Home in Sought After Location!
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
This wonderful four bedroom, two bathroom, two living area home was built in 1970 and sits on an 833sqm (approx.) allotment. Located in a fantastic area, within walking distance to the main street of Gawler.
• Tiled front porch with views
• Wide entry hallway with built in cupboards
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
• Bedrooms three and four with built in cupboards
• Double doors into huge formal lounge room featuring lovely natural light
• Dining area with large sliding doors and lots of natural light
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel oven and cooktop, timber cupboards, double sink and walk in pantry.
• Updated and modern main bathroom, heat lights and separate toilet.
• Large laundry with built in cupboards and access to outside.
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• New carpets
• Timber floorboards
• Freshly painted throughout
• Outside flat roof veranda
• Double length, single carport leading through to a garage with roller door
• Gas hot water system
Please call Nicky Barker anytime for more information and to book in your viewing!