24 Berrett Road, GAWLER EAST SA 5118Sold $432,500
Want a large quality home on a good sized allotment?
House Sold - GAWLER EAST SA
Fantastic homestead on a terrific allotment in the popular area of Gawler East close to child care, preschool, primary school and the shopping precinct. Set amongst other quality homes and close to conveniences this is a perfect area for a young family to move in and enjoy. With the parents retreat at one end, family hub in the middle and children’s bedrooms at the other end this home is just perfect. Quality throughout with 9 foot high ceilings and room to move for the growing family.
Some of the features included are:
• 1138sqm allotment
• Built in 1989
• Four bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, split system and fan
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with BIRs
• Formal living area with bay window
• Formal dining area
• Modern kitchen with walk in pantry with butler’s area / dishwasher
• Another dining area with adjoining family room
• Commercial laminated floor in the kitchen / dine / family area
• Quality carpets and timber flooring throughout
• Combustion heating / central gas heating / ducted evaporative / ceiling fans
• Outdoor pitched roof entertaining area
• Mains gas connected to the home
• New electric hot water service
• 2 garden sheds
• Garden rainwater tank 9,000L (approx.)
• Single Carport with auto door
Give me a call anytime with any enquiries, you will not be disappointed!