23 Urlwin Avenue, EVANSTON PARK SA 5116Sold
Lots to Love on Urlwin Avenue!
House Sold - EVANSTON PARK SA
This home comes with all you could need – three bedrooms, one bathroom, two living areas and large shedding on an allotment of approx. 841sqm. It has easy-to-maintain front gardens where you can drive through the carport to the large 6x10m powered shed. The outdoor entertaining area wraps around three sides of the home ensuring room for everyone as do the two large living areas inside – a true entertainers home. Located a short drive away from the Gawler Green shopping centre as well as the Main Street of Gawler and Main North Road – this home really does tick all of the boxes.
• Large formal living to the front of the home with ceiling fan
• Kitchen with electric oven, double sink, dishwasher and plenty of bench space
• Open plan living with plenty of space for the family
• Three bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes
• Bedrooms one and two with ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Laundry with rear access
• Wrap around entertaining area
• Single carport
• 6x10m garage/shed concreted with pitched roof and power available
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• NBN connected
• Land size: 841sqm approx.
• Built: 1975
• CT: 5394/615
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $1476 approx. per annum
• Connections: Mains water, sewer, electricity and gas
• Easement: Nil
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 841 m²
- 2 Garage