23 Thirteenth Street, GAWLER SOUTH SA 5118Sold
Shedding and Space on Thirteenth Street!
House Sold - GAWLER SOUTH SA
This home offers a picturesque garden behind gates, three generously-sized bedrooms, one bathroom, a sunroom and ample shedding with included rear access through a laneway. It is located just a short drive or walk to the Main Street of Gawler where you will find local restaurants, parks, schools and public transport.
Features of the home:
• Manicured front garden
• Living area with ceiling fan and exposed brick walls
• Kitchen and dining with lots of cupboards, skylight, feature rangehood and double sink
• All bedrooms are of large size with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Bathroom with separate toilet and large linen cupboard
• Large laundry with double sink
• Sunroom with exposed brick wall and ample natural light
• Rear access to shedding through a laneway
• Large garage with room for 3 cars, additional single garage and open storage/shed
• Solar system
• Three rainwater tanks
• NBN connected
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Electric hot water
• Land size: 786sqm approx.
• Built: 1983
• CT: 5482/764
• Council: Gawler
• Council rates: $1985 per annum approx.
• Connections: Mains water, sewer and electricity.
• Rental return: Estimated $450 – $470 per week
All information and images contained within this advertisement have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee this information is accurate. Interested parties should make their own enquires.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 786 m²
- 4 Garage