22 Fiddlewood Drive, FREELING SA 5372$320,000 - $340,000
Large allotment with stunning country views!
House - FREELING SA
This home was built in 1992 and offers lovely street appeal with a bluestone slate frontage. Sitting on a huge allotment of approx. 2091sqm, there is an endless amount of room for you to add what you desire. Offering a beautiful outlook of the countryside, this home will suit buyers looking for that extra bit of space and a country lifestyle.
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system, walk in robe and access to the bathroom
– Bedrooms two and three with ceilings fans
– Formal lounge room with a ceiling fan
– Dining area
– Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, double sink, electric cooktop and oven
– Family room with views, ceiling fan, split system and combustion heating
– Main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet and separate vanity area with linen cupboard
– Laundry with a door outside
– Linen cupboard in the hallway
– Double carport
– Large shed with power, roller door and pitched roof
– Watering system at the front
– Garden shed with concrete floor
Freeling is a lovely country town located on the edge of the Barossa Valley. It offers all the amenities you will need with a Post Office, School, Church, grocery store, pubs, butcher, coffee shops, bakery, pizza and takeaway stores. Also, a fantastic location for commuters, being only an hour to Adelaide CBD, only a 20-minute drive to Gawler and a 15-minute drive to the Barossa Valley.
This property could be what you’ve been waiting for! Please call anytime for more information or to book in your viewing time. Please also share with people you know that may be interested.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,091 m²
- 2 Carport