20 Cochran Street, ELIZABETH DOWNS SA 5113Sold
Great size family home with stunning pool area and granny flat!
House Sold - ELIZABETH DOWNS SA
Packed with heaps of added features, this spacious three bedroom home offers a flexible floorplan and is sure to impress! The lined shed would be perfect for a teenagers retreat or very suitable to be used as a granny flat for elderly parents. The home is located on a nice quiet street amongst other quality homes. Ideally situated only 5 minutes from Craigmore Shopping Centre and only 10 minutes from Blakes Crossing Shopping Precinct. Sure to tick all of the boxes for a wide variety of people, don’t miss out!
– Three good size bedrooms (plus optional fourth bedroom or extra living space)
– Master bedroom with modern ensuite and good size walk in robe
– Bedroom two with cove for wardrobe space
– Bedroom three with spacious walk in robe
– Good quality carpets in all bedrooms
– Three spacious living areas
– Updated galley style kitchen
– Modern family bathroom
– New ducted evaporative air conditioning unit and vents only recently installed
– Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling fitted to the front living area
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling wall unit fitted in the back living area
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Single size double length undercover carport
– Fully lined shed perfect for teenager retreat or granny flat
– Fully fenced fibreglass in ground pool with undercover area. Pool cleaning creepy crawly included in the sale.
– Roller shutters fitted to the front windows for added security
– Good size low maintenance 680sqm yard suitable for the growing family
– Fruit trees (apple, mandarin, and orange)
– A short walk from the nearby park and soccer grounds
Year built 1974
Land Size 680sqm (approx.)
Council Rates $1,500 (approx.)
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to secure a fantastic family home! Absolutely perfect for first home buyers, the growing family or would provide a great return as an investment property! Do not delay, this is well worth your inspection. Call Brodie Barker to organise a viewing today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport